Megasurf has standard procedures for obtaining technical support and escalations.
Clients are requested to log a ticket when experiencing difficulties. Methods for logging tickets are as follows:
- Using our Ticket app or self help service.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phoning our help line on 016 932 2324 option 2
- Support hours:
- Mon - Fri from 07:00am to 17:00pm
- Mon - Fri from 19:00pm to 22:00pm
- Sat - Sun from 08:00am to 12:00pm
- Sat - Sun from 13:00pm to 17:00pm
- Sat - Sun from 19:00pm to 22:00pm
When requesting technical support you will be given a ticket number. All our technical support cases are attached to a ticket number which we use to trace the issue through our system. Without a ticket number, we cannot process any support request. Should you not receive a ticket number by default, please ensure that you ask for one. If you require to escalate a call, ensure that you quote your ticket number when proceeding with the escalation request.
Please do not contact our Support Engineers directly on their personal e-mail address or via any of the chat programmes such as GChat or WhatsApp, as your query will not be handled efficiently.
Our Support Department should not be contacted for any reason on their cell phone numbers when reporting a problem.
Our system is set up to handle all technical support queries in an efficient manner and problems will only be addressed by following one of the three reporting methods above.
Join us on Whatsapp for all Network Related Issues.